An opportunity to save lives and give a meaning to your career.
Be excited and passionate by the technical challenge.
Protect our environment.
After several years of R&D and market development (and it takes always more time than expected, especially in B2B area!), Intellinium is now ready to mass produce its solution, in particular the add-on attached to any safety or hiking shoes. Thanks to its first industrial customers, Intellinium has developed a strong know-how and technical & functional expertise based on a common software/hardware platform. As we are getting new customers on-board and following end-users feedback on our version 2, we need to strengthen our R&D team to accelerate our growth, release version 3 (expected Q1 2019) and increase our technical presence on the market.
Job Title Opportunity
Embedded Software Developer
- Join our R&D team in charge of developing IIoT and smart PPE solutions
- Software development in C and testing
- Design & develop specific embedded apps for our industrial customer project
- Be ready & open to develop also on mobile (Android) and server (Java)
- Low-Power and Security-by-design coding principles
- Master’s degree in software/IT engineering
- IoT or IIoT embedded software 1+ year experience minimum
- Previous embedded software C experience with Nordic nRF52 series, and if possible ZEPHYR OS
- Cellular IoT (NB-IoT and/or LTE-M) experience and/or Bluetooth Low Energy
- Effective use of GitHub
- Must be a team player. Excellent verbal & written communications skills are a must
- English skills (French is optional)
- Demonstrated commitment to product & process improvement
- Ethics, Trust, Confidentiality
About the company
- Founded in 2009, Intellinium designs & manufactures & builds & sells & operates smart & connected PPE (personal protective solutions) for (lone) workers based on smart Personal Protective Equipment. The goal is to protect and save workers’ lives while saving cost to employers. Our overall mission is to protect industrial asset.
- We are also developing solutions for connected machines and infrastructures.
- Company is located in Aix-en-Provence (South of France) in a technological campus and have a presence in Munich. We plan to have an office soon in Montreal.
Ready to be part of a great societal challenge and build the IIoT & Edge Computing future ?
Avenue Louis Philibert, Bât. Laennec Hall A
13857 Aix-en-Provence Cedex 3 (France)