An opportunity to save lives and give a meaning to your career.
Be excited and passionate by the technical challenge.
Protect our environment.
After several years of R&D and market development (and it takes always more time than expected, especially in B2B area!), Intellinium is now ready to mass produce its solution, in particular the add-on attached to any safety or hiking shoes. Thanks to its first industrial customers, Intellinium has developed a strong know-how and technical & functional expertise based on a common software/hardware platform. As we are getting new customers on-board and following end-users feedback on our version 2, we need to strengthen our R&D team to accelerate our growth, release version 3 (expected Q1 2019) and increase our technical presence on the market.
Job Title Opportunity
IIoT Telecom & Mechanical Engineer
- Cellular IoT Antenna design to handle LTE-M and NB-IOT GSMA recommanded 4G bands - in collaboration with our international partners
- Mechanical, Chemical and Thermal protection involving material selection and use of 3D CAD modelisation
- Work closely with design engineering to proactively influence designs for better manufacturability; ensuring new products are designed for manufacturability & assembly
- Work with engineering to reduce part costs across products. Analyze assembly parts & steps to determine assembly cost during design
- Apply DFMA methods for parts & assemblies
- Research improvements in the industry to identify better assembly solutions to continuously improve designs
- Identify new manufacturing processes, tooling or technology
- Assures product & process quality by designing testing methods; testing finished- product & process capabilities; establishing standards; confirming manufacturing processes
- Develop systems, processes, & methods to meet manufacturing requirements ensuring lowest cost & highest quality.
- Create & maintain standard work for processes & standard cycle times.
- Maintain product family matrix & support cell layout based on the matrix.
- Master’s degree in mechanical/telecom engineering
- Previous Industrial Wearable Designing and Manufacturing Process experience
- Effective use of SolidWorks and CST
- Strong capability is the bridge between product development & manufacturing
- Must be a team player. Excellent verbal & written communications skills are a must.
- Demonstrated commitment to product & process improvement.
- Ethics, Trust, Confidentiality
- ATEX product experience
About the company
- Founded in 2009, Intellinium designs & manufactures & builds & sells & operates smart & connected PPE (personal protective solutions) for (lone) workers based on smart Personal Protective Equipment. The goal is to protect and save workers’ lives while saving cost to employers. Our overall mission is to protect industrial asset.
- We focus on 5 verticals: construction, mining, manufacturing, utilities/facilities and oil & gas.
- We are also developing solutions for connected machines and infrastructures.
- We are located in Aix-en-Provence and have a presence in Munich. We plan to have an office soon in Montreal.
Ready to be part of a great societal challenge and build the IIoT & Edge Computing future ?
Avenue Louis Philibert, Bât. Laennec Hall A
13857 Aix-en-Provence Cedex 3 (France)