An opportunity to save lives and give a meaning to your career.
Be excited and passionate by the technical challenge.
Protect our environment.
After several years of R&D and market development (and it takes always more time than expected, especially in B2B area!), Intellinium is now ready to mass produce its solution, in particular the add-on attached to any safety or hiking shoes. Thanks to its first industrial customers, Intellinium has developed a strong know-how and technical & functional expertise based on a common software/hardware platform. As we are getting new customers on-board and following end-users feedback on our version 2, we need to strengthen our pre-sales, project and field market team to accelerate our growth, release version 3 (expected Q1 2019) and keep supporting our customer projects the best we can do.
Job Title Opportunity
Marketing, Sales & Support Engineer
- Join our Sales & Marketing team in charge of developing IIoT and smart PPE business and projects
- Customer support (email, phone, online, FAQ)
- Field marketing and pre-sales with customers in their premise (Europe area and worldwide - Frequent travels are expected)
- Customer training (online and offline)
- Field technical testing - End-User focus group to identify barriers or issues to be adressed
- Be ready & open to build complex HSE and IT solutions involving several customer department
- Master’s degree in software/IT engineering and/or business school
- IoT or IIoT solution building previous experiences (1 year +)
- Previous customer support in complex environment (1 year +)
- Start-up experience(s) and strong autonomy will be strongly appreciated
- Must be a team player. Excellent verbal & written communications skills are a must
- English skills (French is optional) - Spanish and/or German will be strongly appreciated
- Demonstrated commitment to product & process improvement, customer success
- Ethics, Trust, Confidentiality
About the company
- Founded in 2009, Intellinium designs & manufactures & builds & sells & operates smart & connected PPE (personal protective solutions) for (lone) workers based on smart Personal Protective Equipment. The goal is to protect and save workers’ lives while saving cost to employers. Our overall mission is to protect industrial asset.
- We are also developing solutions for connected machines and infrastructures.
- Company is located in Aix-en-Provence (South of France) in a technological campus and have a presence in Munich. We plan to have an office soon in Montreal.
Ready to be part of a great societal challenge and build the IIoT & Edge Computing future ?
Avenue Louis Philibert, Bât. Laennec Hall A
13857 Aix-en-Provence Cedex 3 (France)